It’s no secret that kids love to eat, and what’s better than cooking easy and fast snacks with them? They get to learn while they have fun, and it’s a good bonding session for you and your kids. In our new article, we discuss ‘Quick and Easy Snacks Kids Can Make’. Read to find out more!
Our Various Snacks!
We list various fun and delicious child-friendly recipes, from smoothies to mouth-watering popcorn, so whatever snack we mention here can suit any child! If you want to know more about quick and easy snacks kids can make. Read our article!
This one is very quick and simple to make and requires very little ingredients. As well as being healthy, they are also very tasty. With fruit smoothies, all you need is:
- 1. A bowl of assorted fruit, you can pick your favourites from the ones you already have, and if you do not have much, there is no need to worry!
- 2. You will need to blend the fruits together; you can either add milk to the blender along with the fruit or if you prefer your child didn’t drink milk, you could add natural fruit juice or water so the fruit can be easier to blend.
After blending, you will have your smoothie! You can either drink them together right there and then, or you can take it a step further by blending them with ice if your blender can do that, or put them in the freezer for a little while until they are like slushies! Very delicious!
It’s popcorn, but with a twist, everyone loves the taste of rich Mexican flavours as much as they love popcorn, so what happens when they both collide? Well we list the ingredients and methods on how to make your Mexican popcorn here:
- 1. 1/2 a cup of melted butter
- 2. 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- 3. 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 4. 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 5. 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 6. Popcorn kernels
First, you will need to pop the kernels, by heating up some vegetable oil in a large saucepan and throwing in the popcorn kernels until they transform into popcorn!
To make the butter mixture:
- 1. Melt the butter and mix in the red pepper, cumin and paprika.
- 2. Pour the cooked popcorn into a large bowl and sprinkle with a butter mixture along with the shredded cheese.
Ta da! You have your Mexican style popcorn nachos! Enjoy!
Pick ‘n’ Mix
This is less of actually making the sweets from scratch and more of arranging them to make them look better. We would recommend a pick ‘n’ mix for parties, and here at Cloud 9 Events, we offer our fun Pick n Mix in Oxford as well as other areas across the UK. You can pack the assorted sweets in a little bowl or in individual bags and give them out to guests, you and your child can have a lot of fun doing this!