It literally does not matter what age they are; everyone loves milkshakes. It might be the fact that it is essentially drinkable ice-cream or that there are so many flavours. in our new article we give you ‘Different Milk Shake Recipes’, read for more!
Perfect for Parties
The amazing thing about milkshakes is that they are not just for casual days out, they are also fantastic for parties. Here at Cloud 9 Events, we offer our unique range of Milkshakes in Oxford as well as other areas across the UK at cost effective prices. for more about how to make different milkshakes, read on!
It would be a crime if we didn’t start off with the classic vanilla milkshake. It is the most well known and one of the most popular flavours of Milkshakes and well we tell you how to make it:
- 1. 5 Scoops Vanilla Ice-cream
- 2. Cup of Milk
- 3. Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
To make the milkshake, you will need one thing; A blender. Put all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend until it is smooth. Pour it into a cup then serve into tall glasses.
Continuing with the basics, we share how to make a delicious chocolate milkshake:
- 1. 2 cups of Milk
- 2. I teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3. 12 ice cubes
- 4. 1/8 cup of cocoa powder
- 5.1/2 of sugar
- 6. 1/8 of powdered dairy creamer
Directions: Pour all of the ingredients mentioned above and blend until completely smooth and pour into large glasses to serve. To add a bit of panache to your chocolate ice-cream, you can add some cream on top and dust with some cocoa powder.
We are getting a bit creative with this now and this is definitely as delicious as delicious as it sounds and also very easy to make.
- 1. 3 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- 2. 3/4 cup of milk
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, then pour into glasses to serve. To add a bit of crunch, you can crunch some extra Oreos by putting them into a bag and using a rolling pin to crush them slightly. When that is done, sprinkle some of the Oreos onto the Milkshake, add a straw, then enjoy!
- 1. Mix the water and sugar in a pan over a medium heat until the sugar completely dissolves.
- 2. Increase the heat until the consistency becomes syrup-like and the colour of amber.
- 3. Remove the mixture from the heat and whisk in heavy cream then the butter and salt.
- 1. 1 pint of vanilla bean ice-cream
- 2. 1/2 a cup of whole milk
Directions: to make the salted caramel milkshake combine the caramel sauce, ice-cream and milk into a blender and blend until smooth and again, serve in a tall glass.